Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Always and Forever Tattoo

Always and Forever Tattoo,tattoos,tattoo designs
"Always and Forever Tattoo" Tattoo, originally uploaded by Jemal.

Heart and roses banner tattoo, always and forever; No, it's not a good use of my money at this point, but I don't much care. It makes me feel good and emphasizes to the world (and Sierra in particular) how important Kellie was and always will be in my life.

Ronnie at Art With a Pulse Tattoo modified the Heart-Kellie-Rose that he did for our 8th anniversary last February by adding the Always and Forever above and below, the leaves around the heart, the teal background, and a few highlights and modifications to what was already there.

The "Always & Forever" was our little thing that went at the bottom of every card we sent each other and usually followed any "game of who loves more than whom."

There are still a bunch of blood spots in this photo and because it kinda wraps around my puny forearm, it's hard to get every last bit in a picture, but I like it. It has the classic style I like, and it moves me one step closer to a sleeve.

Next up, each kid's name on each wrist. Maybe part of a band or something - I'll figure it out.

Technorati Tags: ,, , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...